Invest in your leadership – and transform your presence
As a seasoned executive, your influence skills have gotten you this far. Now the stakes are higher. Whether you are preparing for a board meeting, a big sales event, a meeting with investors or are simply ready to up your game, Stacey Hanke, Inc. provides tailored executive mentoring to get you to the next level.
How it works
Prior to the scheduled mentoring session, a phone consultation will take place. The purpose is to identify:
- Your influence strengths and areas of improvement
- Objectives and expectations
- Past training and mentoring experience
Our sessions are designed specifically for you, for your situation to enhance your influence skills Monday to Monday.® Together we can determine the appropriate time frame and expected outcomes.
Your growth, your agenda
- Increase effectiveness during every interaction. Learn through video recording, constructive feedback and practice on delivery skills and content.
- See through the eyes and ears of your listeners when you communicate.
- Learn how to design messages that move people to act.
- Understand and practice Executive Presence with confidence and credibility, Monday to Monday.®
- Strengthen your leadership capabilities in impromptu situations.
- Video recordings incorporated throughout the session provide you the opportunity to practice and apply the skills that are taught. (Exercises will be tailored to your real-world examples.)
Your plan, your schedule
Mentoring sessions are recommended to be held in person. In-between, your coach is available by email, phone and video chat.
- 3-hour sessions, face to face
- Meet once a month, with phone and video access in-between
- Commit to a single 1-day session, 3 months or an extended time frame
The first step in mentoring is a phone consultation. Contact Stacey Hanke, Inc. to schedule that call and we’ll build the mentoring plan that’s right for you.
Who should attend?
This program is targeted to C-suite executives, vice presidents and directors who communicate organizational information to senior-level management, employees and clients.