As a seasoned executive, your influence skills have gotten you this far. Now, the stakes are higher. Whether you are preparing for a board meeting, a big sales event, a meeting with investors, a virtual conversation, or are ready to up your game, Stacey Hanke, Inc. provides tailored executive mentoring to get you to the next level.
This program targets C-suite executives, vice presidents, and directors who communicate organizational information to senior-level management, employees and clients.
INFLUENCE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS EXCLUSIVELY FOR SENIOR LEADERS
Before the scheduled mentoring session, a phone consultation will identify:
- Your influence strengths and areas for improvement.
- Objectives and expectations.
- Past training and mentoring experience.
YOUR GROWTH, YOUR AGENDA
- Increase effectiveness during every interaction.
- Understand how others experience you.
- Learn to design messages that move people to act.
- Master executive presence with confidence and credibility.
- Strengthen your leadership capabilities in impromptu situations.
- Practice and apply exercises tailored to your real-world conversations.
YOUR PLAN, YOUR SCHEDULE
- Six virtual sessions
- 90-minutes, twice a month
- Phone and video access between sessions
- Strengthen influence skills to complement your communication style, day-to-day interactions, and expectations
You hold the key to unfounded professional and organizational success.
Supercharge your audience with a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience. Stacey's high-energy keynote engages everyone - no matter the professional level, job title or role.
Her unique, humor-filled approach to communication skills inspire attendees to connect with others, influence action and drive organizational success.
Enhance your team's ability to clearly and consistently communicate so they influence action, create momentum and drive success.
Our personalized and engaging workshops offer clear, concise guidance that results in a rewarding, productive experience that transforms attendees in and out of the workplace.
Whether you are preparing for a board meeting, key sales event, or investor meeting, or simply want to up your game, Stacey and her team of highly skilled coaches provide tailored mentoring to drastically raise your executive presence and level of influence.
Many leaders misunderstand what it means to have influence. Outdated paradigms and technological distractions challenge leaders to connect with others, communicate effectively and influence the actions necessary for success.
As a result, they unknowingly sabotage themselves AND their team's likelihood of success.
In the thought-provoking book Influence Redefined, Stacey Hanke introduces her powerful Influence Model, a step-by-step method for improving communication and producing the type of influence that moves people to action long after an interaction.
She dispels common influence myths and instructs leaders on how to stop self-sabotage and start connecting in a way that creates a lasting impression.