Are You Really As Influential As You Think You Are?June 2, 2017
Meetings That InfluenceJune 30, 2017
Take Action This Week
- Audio record yourself at least five times this week. Listen to your playback.
- What are your filler words and phrases?
- When do you say too much or take too long to get to the point?
- Where in your message can you pause longer?
- Ask someone you can trust to interactively coach you when you use filler words or you don’t pause.
- Write your filler words and the word Pause in your meeting notes, visual aids or at your desk to remind you to communicate with brevity.
- Drop me a note to share the action steps you will commit to this month to communicate with brevity. Tag me on my Facebook page.
If you missed one of Stacey’s previous blogs or tips, visit her online.
This week’s blog is an excerpt from Stacey’s keynote presentations. If you’re interested in learning more, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy a complimentary chapter of my new book “Influence Redefined” –
click here: http://bit.ly/2tmAisI
What Achievers Read: Success Talks Podcast