One problem. Four solutions.
Empower every employee to build relationships that win business. For large gatherings that need clear take-aways.Learn More
Engage your clients and give presentations that get results. For teams of 10 or fewer.Learn More
Lead with executive presence, day in and day out. For C-suite executives and directors.Learn More
What if every employee had the power to build relationships and win business? How much stronger would your company culture be?
- Keynotes tailored to your company
- Clients include Coca-Cola, FedEx, Nationwide, Kohl’s, abbvie, General Mills, Cardinal Health and three branches of the U.S. Armed Services
- Past appearances in SmartMoney magazine, Business Week, Lifetime Network and WGN Chicago
What if you and your teams consistently see and hear through the eyes and ears of your listeners? To understand the level of impact and influence you and your teams do or do not have? How much stronger would your results be?
- 2 days (we can discuss additional options based on your needs)
- Improve results by engaging your clients more effectively every time you communicate
What if your executive presence was as powerful as your business instincts? How much more effective could your leadership be?
- 3 hours/month, in person
- Phone and video access between sessions
- 1-day sessions, 3 months and extended timeframes
- Strengthen interpersonal skills to complement your business skills
What if you could grow your influence at any time, from any place, at any pace you chose? What changes would you see after a year?
- 5-minute training segments throughout your day to your inbox
- Mixed-media formats to appeal to every learner
- Train any time, from any place – even on your smartphone
- Small steps translate to great strides over 52 weeks of training
The right solution for your company is...
Communicating with influence Monday to Monday® takes a life-long learning commitment. The companies with the most engaged clients and the strongest leadership presence are usually those that commit to building influence over time, with multiple approaches.
For help building a plan of trainings and presentations that's ideally suited to your company, contact us personally. A short conversation is all it takes to get started.