One problem. Three solutions.
All services are available in-person, hybrid and virtually.
Empower every employee to build relationships that win business. For large gatherings that need clear take-aways.Learn More
Engage your clients and have conversations that influence action and get results.Learn More
What if every employee had the power to build relationships and win business? How much stronger would your company culture be?
- In-Person, Hybrid and Virtual Keynotes tailored to your company
- Clients includeFedEx, Nationwide, MDRT, American Airlines, Abbvie and Oracle
- Appearances in The New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Thrive, SmartMoney Magazine, The Economist and Business Week, Lifetime Network and WGN Chicago.
- Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame-earned by less than 200 in the U.S.
- Certified Speaking Professional—a valuable accreditation earned by less than 10% of speakers worldwide.
What if you and your teams consistently see and hear through the eyes and ears of your listeners? To understand the level of impact and influence you and your teams do or do not have during all interactions? How much stronger would your results be?
- Workshop time frames based on your needs
- Improve results, build stronger relationships and increase profits by engaging your clients more effectively every time you communicate
What if your executive presence was as powerful as your business instincts? How much more effective could your leadership be?
- 90-minute sessions, twice a month, total of 6 sessions
- Phone and video access between sessions
- Strengthen influence skills to complement your communication style, day-to-day interactions and expectations
We are proud to offer ALL of our services in a virtual format.
The right solution for your company is...
Communicating with influence Monday to Monday® takes a life-long learning commitment. The companies with the most engaged clients and the strongest leadership presence are usually those that commit to building influence over time, with multiple approaches.
For help building a plan of trainings and presentations that's ideally suited to your company, contact us personally. A short conversation is all it takes to get started.